Development of 223 plots on brown field (former college site) on land off Merton Drive, Mackworth, Derby for Strata Homes.
Located on a former college site, this project was a combination of traditional, piled and ring beam and specific hybrid foundations.
Duration of works: 4 years
Value of Works: Plot works value over £5.3 million
Our work included:
- All substructure build and beam and block oversites.
- Specialist gas membranes to oversites.
- Plot drainage and variety of private attenuation systems.
- Tarmac, standard block paving and permeable block paved drives.
- Masonry retaining structures, log rolls and gabion baskets.
- Insitu grouting of existing abandoned sewers on site.
- Completion of adoptable footpaths and stage 2 road works.